(Junior) Software Tester (m/f/x)
You have experience in software development and are interested in the topic of quality assurance?
You like to face the challenge of complex IT systems and examine the software down to the smallest detail?
You like teamwork and are motivated to make a difference?
is it that you’re doing?
Whether in contract management or lottery management, TQG develops highly complex software solutions for the global market – and has been doing so for 30 years!
The probability that you have already come into contact with our software is high, because we develop software solutions for well-known companies in various industries!
The concept “open doors, open ears” has a special meaning for us: You have a question or a suggestion? Then the doors of your colleagues and the management are always open to you!
Of course, we have a fully automatic coffee machine, tea, cold drinks and fruit, as well as employee offers for many stores in Hamburg.
More than just coffee and fruit:
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Are you a morning person or an early riser?
Your sleeping rhythm is our priority!
Learning from each other
Whether it’s training, product and software presentations from your colleagues or free technical books – you never stop learning!
Even after the pandemic, we remain flexible: Hybrid working is possible by arrangement!
The subway leaves directly in front of the door, S-Bahn and buses 200m from here. Of course we also have a bicycle cellar!
10 employees or even more who have to share an office?
Not with us!
In addition to our summer party, European/World-Championship betting games and team-building measures, there is a company event every quarter.
Not with us! With a wide range of tasks and a high level of personal responsibility, we guarantee that you will never be bored here!
Which hardware do you want? Do you need an upgrade, special software or something else? You get exactly what you want!
- Creation of test plans and test designs based on the project requirements
- Execution and documentation of software tests according to given test specifications (module- integration-, frontend-, backend-, system tests)
- Manual and/or automated testing with regard to functionality, usability and efficiency
- Analyzing, evaluating and documenting the tests, error checking and tracking
- Supporting the members of the quality assurance team
- Updating long-term functional documentation
- Ensuring the quality standards of our software products
- Close coordination and communication with project managers and developers in English (and German) language
- Further development of our test automation and maintenance of test systems
- High sense of responsibility & quality awareness
- Strong communication skills with employees
- Knowledge in the creation of test concepts and bug reports
- First experiences with common methods and tools in the area of software testing and test automation desirable (e.g. Java, Selenium)
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (communication with colleagues and customers, where needed)
- Proficient in German (communication with colleagues)
- Nice to have: Completed studies in business informatics or IT-oriented training
Marketing Professional Human Resources
Lübecker Straße 128